9 July 2015
Brooks Building, Manchester Metropolitan University,Bonsall Street, Manchester M15 6GX
We want to share our history and experiences through talks, workshops and discussions to encourage other organizations and groups to set up support across the country.
Keynote speaker: Keelin McCarthy (Barrister, Lamb Building)
Workshops and short panel sessions led by LISG, ReachOut Leeds, No Going Back, UK Lesbian and Gay Immigration Group (UKLGIG) that address questions such as:
- How to support lesbian and bisexual asylum seekers going through the asylum process?
- How to support lesbian and bisexual asylum seekers in detention?
- How to work together in campaigning?
- How to fundraise to support lesbian and bisexual asylum seekers?
- How to evidence sexuality in asylum cases?
We have some money available to cover travel costs for asylum seekers to attend. Please contact us to arrange a train or coach ticket, email: email@example.com
There will be some entertainment after the conference and we will be going for drinks and dinner so please do stay on if you can.
Any queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org